So you have listened to us and have decided you want to be a DJ at RootHog Radio? Great we are looking for fun, charismatic, and energetic people who are looking to extend their outgoing and compassionate personalities on the air. Please read the following information about our station before submitting the application. The application is on the bottom of the page.
- Connections to the internet must be either DSL or high-speed cable. Prefer a minimum of 1 meg up connection. You must be able to hold the station with no glitches for at least 2 hours. You must have an External Microphone. A computer mic embedded on your laptop is not ok.
- No less than 1,000+ CD Quality MP3′s
- Able to create and keep a schedule of at least 1- 2 hour shifts/week
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have an active Twitter and Facebook account.
If you can meet the minimum requirements listed above then please read on for more information about us here at RootHog Radio.
1. Conflict of Interest
Please confer with Ownership before accepting any offers to DJ on another station not Owned or Operated by RootHog Radio due to the potential of a conflict of interest. We agree with a person’s need to “spread their creative wings” and it isn’t a problem if a DJ wishes to fill a guest spot at a different Internet Radio Station. All we ask is that you give us the due respect of letting us know.
If accepted as a DJ of RootHog Radio, you should know that the position is on a voluntary basis. This currently is not a paid position.
3. Your Shifts Responsibilities
When you become a DJ at RootHog Radio you are making a commitment to full fill that hour(s). If you are unable to make your shift, you are required to cover your shift with by scheduling with another DJ. No Shows will not be tolerated.
ARE YOU READY ?
If you have made it this far and agree to all of the above and think you would like to be a DJ with RootHog Radio, please complete the application below.